Monday, February 23, 2009

My love for bulldogs

YES... I am a big bulldog lover!! I do not own one (yet), but my heart melts each time I see one... I even already pick the name for my future dog. Hold on to your seat, you may like it, you may hate it : SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL :P

I was a little heartbroken recently to learn that bulldogs were amongst the dumbest dogs in the world :(

From the book The Intelligence of Dogs :
Rank Breed

1. Border Collies
2. Poodle
3. German Shepherd
4. Golden Retriever
5. Doberman Pincher
6. Shetland Sheepdog
7. Labrador Retriever
8. Papillon
9. Rottwieler
10. Australian Cattle Dog
11. Pembrook Welsh Corgi
12. Miniature Schnauzer

At the low end of the intelligence rankings are:

106. Borzoi
107. Chow Chow
108. Bull dog
109. Basenji
110. Afghan Hound

SIGHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment